Touring

What's your best or worst experiences?

The straight-leg technique our corps used caused me to have an inflamed pelvis (maxing out the technique!!)... Because it was very painful to jazz run, I was at the hospital after a full rehearsal day until around 4 in the morning. I woke up a few hours later for a show day. That was my worst experience ever.

Edit: The hospital gave me steroids. Rehearsals were much easier for a while.

Edited by Bela Bartok
  • Like 1

What was the worst is when the wifi on the staff bus goes out. I couldn't do anything. :P. (I never marched during the wifi bus days but I've heard that comment before)

But seriously anytime there was something wrong with the showers I was over it. I didn't mind the get off and rehearse days. But if the showers weren't working, there was only one, or the pressure was consistant of a dripping sink then I was over it.

corps wide food poisoning or it was a stomach flu - not sure which. I was okay but the corps missed a show.

It was horrible.

I really hated the days where you drove all night, got off the bus, and then rehearsal started in an hour...

those days were terrible.

I...I don't understand this...