DCA Fan Network

Don't waste the money. Everyone know's you have to see it live to enjoy it.

OK more coffee and I'm less grouchy....

Do you honestly think you can't enjoy a corps show from a DVD, CD or Online?

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I'll be signing up this weekend, even though I will be there for prelims and finals. Why? I support DCA. It will take time to get their Fan network up and runing with older content to be at the levels of DCI and WGI, but I have faith the PTB are already working on things. Remember,DCA does not have a limitless budget....it's set up to funnel the money back to the corps. it may take time.

and I'm ok with that. if they can figure out a way to make 97 finals look better online than it does on VHS, my hats off to them!

• Like 3

Only if you get the Tier 2 or Tier 3 option. If you get the standard "Live" package...you dont get finals until the next year (after you renew)

Back on topic... Once DCA gets a solid archive and offers more live streams, Ill give them my money :satisfied:

You do that. I'll watch the show.

• Like 1

Looking forward to watching the feed this evening, cheering on Star United from 600 miles away! Gotta love the interwebs.

Support DCA!

Go Star United!

• Like 2

Where's the I&E feed? They advertised that it would be at 4pm and there's nothing.

I'll be signing up this weekend, even though I will be there for prelims and finals. Why? I support DCA. It will take time to get their Fan network up and runing with older content to be at the levels of DCI and WGI, but I have faith the PTB are already working on things. Remember,DCA does not have a limitless budget....it's set up to funnel the money back to the corps. it may take time.

and I'm ok with that. if they can figure out a way to make 97 finals look better online than it does on VHS, my hats off to them!

Please Help, I am trying to sign up with my card details but keep getting an error message- STATE NAME IS INVALID? I live in the UK and we dont have states and yet it is still requiring a state, should I choose any state? also i cant find the live chat option, please help, desperate mum in UK :)

So, is there a reliable DVR function? I can't really start watching prelims until a few hours after it starts, so wanted to know if it would be worth it before I bought it. (Plus, the link isn't working right now anyhow.) Thanks.

So, is there a reliable DVR function? I can't really start watching prelims until a few hours after it starts, so wanted to know if it would be worth it before I bought it. (Plus, the link isn't working right now anyhow.) Thanks.

Yes.......

Once the screen opens, you can slide anywhere along the time line......you can always click "live" at the right end to bring you back to current time. Also, the screen stays available for 72 hours....... I just re-watched Freelancers and Mass Brass........

For some reason, the link on the DCA main page does not take you to FanNetwork. Try going to the prelims schedule and click on the word "here" for get fannetwork here.

Joe

• 4 months later...

Please Help, I am trying to sign up with my card details but keep getting an error message- STATE NAME IS INVALID? I live in the UK and we dont have states and yet it is still requiring a state, should I choose any state? also i cant find the live chat option, please help, desperate mum in UK :)

Um..I dont work for DCA....did you try emailing them?