Planning your I & E "Must See's"

Is this the entire line up for mini corps ?? or is there more not yet registered??

DCA Mini Corps Competition

Impact of Orlando

Ghost Riders

Star United

Centurions

Freelancers

Mass Brass

Minne Brass

That's the lineup.

7 corps worth of free mayhem and back to the hotel with the bar still open.

(these guys think of everything)

:tongue:

Is this the entire line up for mini corps ?? or is there more not yet registered??

Impact of Orlando

Ghost Riders

Star United

Centurions

Freelancers

Mass Brass

Minne Brass

Impact of Orlando

Ghost Riders

Star United

Centurions

Freelancers

Mass Brass

Minne Brass

Yes....I knew it Strutta, I could tell by the tone of your posts that you had something.

SEE THE MINI CORPS!

PACK THE PLACE!!

IT WILL ROCK!!!

(FWIW, Mass Brass will be presenting our best show since at least 2008 if not ever!!!)

:thumbup::thumbup:

Catch the all female Govenaires Bass Drum ensemble at 5:35 in PV-1

You guys aren't listed under the bass ensemble category! It looks like you're in the multi tenor category. You should contact Kevin Hassan and have that corrected! Yeah, more bass drums!

That's the lineup.

7 corps worth of free mayhem and back to the hotel with the bar still open.

(these guys think of everything)

:tongue:

So I guess thats the answer to the question & without the gades

You guys aren't listed under the bass ensemble category! It looks like you're in the multi tenor category. You should contact Kevin Hassan and have that corrected! Yeah, more bass drums!

Already did. We are not listed with the bass ensemble category because we only have 4 bass drummers while the listed bass ensembles have 5. Also if you look closely at the names of each group before us, it looks like 3 groups of multi-tenor, a vibe trio, and then our bass drum quartet.

Already did. We are not listed with the bass ensemble category because we only have 4 bass drummers while the listed bass ensembles have 5. Also if you look closely at the names of each group before us, it looks like 3 groups of multi-tenor, a vibe trio, and then our bass drum quartet.

Yeah I noticed that. Your ensemble appears to have no category associated with it. Anyway, do you want to perform with the rest of us? To me a bass ensemble is a bass ensemble. 4, 5, 6, or whatever! You should see if you can switch times. Either way, good luck and have fun!