2012 DCA World Championships Finals

Individual marchers look good, tall posture and smooth marching. Drum line is very strong.

Horn tone quality suffers at times, but they really do have some great players in this corps.

Ah, missing my yearly marshmallow consumption! Don't eat them all at once, guys. With how Kevin already types and posts to everything, his keyboard might catch on fire from the sugar high.

We have a fire extinguisher on standby, just in case.

Besides, John's handing out Moon Pies left and right. I'll be lucky to have more than one at the rate we're going.

Very few smaller corps can handle the split of the colorguard as well as fusion corps is doing right now. Nicely done. 4 rifles and 4 firey flags.

I love this arrangement of Love Potion No. 9. A fun piece that is well played by the corps. 17 horns that can put out some sound, individually and as a line.

When this is the fourth place corps, you can tell that Class A is pretty strong this year.

We have a fire extinguisher on standby, just in case.

Besides, John's handing out Moon Pies left and right. I'll be lucky to have more than one at the rate we're going.

It's Charlie we are worried about, but he is into the dipping dots!

Trumpet duet in the pit wailing away at the end of Love Potion. Crowd likes.

A laid back start in the pit on Moondance before the drum line kicks up the intensity. Snare line has some tough parts during their solo. Tight solo, drum line!

Drum feature done. well. nice bass drums. guard is struggling with saber and flag work. great silk design.

Back into the melody of Moondance Nice jazzy playing.

Also a nice drop in dynamics on the chorus before a big chord and a return to the melody.