What if......

azul

The amount of haters towards Star back then was ridiculous. It was a new kind of show, and you're right, a lot of fans didn't "get it".

I watched the young tweets come in from the tweeters on the BD show here on DCP this season at the various shows around te country, including Finals, and from my observation, BD 2012 negative show reaction exceeds any negativity that Star encountered at Championships week in 1993.

Edited by BRASSO

I watched the young tweets come in from the tweeters on the BD show here on DCP this season at the various shows around te country, including Finals, and from my observation, BD 2012 negative show reaction exceeds any negativity that Star encountered at Championships week in 1993.

Ok, but we didn't have the benefit of watching tweets back in 93 lol.

Ok, but we didn't have the benefit of watching tweets back in 93 lol.

Did any corps actually have website in '93? I think BAC was the first with a website in '96 or '97.

Did any corps actually have website in '93? I think BAC was the first with a website in '96 or '97.

I don't think so, back then Drum Corps World magazine was about the quickest way to get info on DCI unless you had a contact in the mix.