Fantasy Corps World Cup registration

Galen

A reminder that registration will close on Friday, and we will need at least 8 more corps to register in order to be able to have a feasible tournament.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With it being the "quiet" time on DCP I am wondering if there is anyway to get the great graphic that JonW put together posted on the Main page of DCP? This might give us some attention for the World Cup. I don't know who controls this.

I'll speak to the powers that be and see what I can do, and I'll probably extend the registration deadline another week as well.

Can we run multiple units in this competition?

I should probably tweak the XIX one - could be confusing the two events together and make one think the World Cup starts in December...

edit: ooops, gotta fix pix... :ph34r:

Edited by JonW

Can we run multiple units in this competition?

Afraid not, due to the potential for a director to have both of their corps competing for the championship- kinda pointless if one director wins no matter the outcome. Plus, I'm trying to encourage new directors to get involved as well so this will balance the field a little bit.

Or, I let you do 4 corps, and then I slot them together in the "Group of Death" where only one moves on to the knockout stage- problem solved :devil: