2013 Predictions

But please remember that the man who made this prediction is retired from the Air Force, and knows people who could call in an airstrike on you if you give him a hard time. :tongue:

Ahh, the Air Force. Civilians in military clothing. They do make nice taxi drivers for the real military.

• Like 1

Ahh, the Air Force. Civilians in military clothing. They do make nice taxi drivers for the real military.

I think I'll let Mr. Pomerleau handle this one. :lol:

Open:

1. Bucs - they found an unbeatable formula last year and will build upon it.

2. MBI - will battle cabs all season, but will come out on top

3. Cabs - will challenge for 2nd but will get beaten out in the end

4. C2 - they will have learned a few things last year and will come out much more competitive this year.

Class A:

1. Govenaires - their track record shows they don't stay out of first for very long.

2. Carolina Gold - they'll have another great season, but history shows no class A corps wins back to back.

3. Windsor Regiment - will also make a serious bid for the top spot

Open:

1. Bucs - they found an unbeatable formula last year and will build upon it.

2. MBI - will battle cabs all season, but will come out on top

3. Cabs - will challenge for 2nd but will get beaten out in the end

4. C2 - they will have learned a few things last year and will come out much more competitive this year.

Class A:

1. Govenaires - their track record shows they don't stay out of first for very long.

2. Carolina Gold - they'll have another great season, but history shows no class A corps wins back to back.

3. Windsor Regiment - will also make a serious bid for the top spot

Actually the Bucs have found an unbeatable formula for the past 7 years...except for 2 contest! And sure, a few corps are starting to get the idea, but as good as they were, the are still very far away.

I learned this from high authority(me) from the offical Govenaire staff meeting.

After the best weekend staff meeting ever, we came to the conclusion that we might be pretty good next year.

That is all for now. I will have more details later. Like July (ish).

I will however give you a hint. It's not Wagner or Bartok. Although it could be bar talk.

Peace, Lar P,music director & Gov Love :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I learned this from high authority(me) from the offical Govenaire staff meeting.

After the best weekend staff meeting ever, we came to the conclusion that we might be pretty good next year.

That is all for now. I will have more details later. Like July (ish).

I will however give you a hint. It's not Wagner or Bartok. Although it could be bar talk.

Peace, Lar P,music director & Gov Love :rolleyes:

YES!!!!

Larry for president of drum corps :thumbup::thumbup:

The Govenaires 2013 production of "Last Call!!! Music of BarTalk"

WOW, I can can hear show-me being played right now.(but not on the field or in the parking lot after finals :blink: )

• Like 1

Govies: see if you can find a cd for a Central PA cover band named "Son of Bubba". Their version of "it's the end of the keg as we know it" was their closing tune for years.......even if they never paid REM a dime of royalties

Actually the Bucs have found an unbeatable formula for the past 7 years...except for 2 contest! And sure, a few corps are starting to get the idea, but as good as they were, the are still very far away.

Wow it must be comforting to be able to be condescending and omniscient all at the same time.

Edited by LucyGuy66
  • Like 2

Wow it must be comforting to be able to be condescending and omniscient all at the same time.

he learned from me

:tongue: