Phantom Regiment 2013

I love critiques being posted about a corps has not posted anything. I realize that people have/are going to camps, but it's sort of bush-leagued if we criticize with not basis or relevance to the audience on here. Just saying...

• Like 2

I love critiques being posted about a corps has not posted anything. I realize that people have/are going to camps, but it's sort of bush-leagued if we criticize with not basis or relevance to the audience on here. Just saying...

Well I'm glad you love it, because it happens a lot :)

btw, mine wasn't really a critque, it's just that one persons favorite part is my least favorite part. It's (overall) going to be good stuff.

Well I'm glad you love it, because it happens a lot :)

btw, mine wasn't really a critque, it's just that one persons favorite part is my least favorite part. It's (overall) going to be good stuff.

Wasn't talking about you.

I think I am well entitled to critique their music however the hell I #### well please. Terribly sorry that you don't have the connections that I do and don't have recordings of the corps actually playing the music; however, I do. I think there are tweaks that need to be made and more than likely will be. Everything I suggested to be fixed last year was...it's good to have people who listen.

• Like 4

I think I am well entitled to critique their music however the hell I #### well please. Terribly sorry that you don't have the connections that I do and don't have recordings of the corps actually playing the music; however, I do. I think there are tweaks that need to be made and more than likely will be. Everything I suggested to be fixed last year was...it's good to have people who listen.

Oh, Chaos....

(I find my self saying that a lot lately, lol)

• Like 1

We get it, you know people at Phantom. Please stop smugly patting yourself on the back about it every few posts. It's not impressing anyone.

• Like 8