Bushwackers Mini-Camp report

Facebook just asked me how I am doing. I'll tell ya How I am doing.......

As of this past Sunday, the hornline has learned and performed the first two productions CHAMPIONS and RESILIENT and the Music ensemble has "Ensembled" CHAMPIONS. These goals were set and met by the design and instructional team. Why is that worth talking about? This is different than previous years. We are well on our way to a fantastic season.

What is missing?

YOU!!!

Through the last few years we have made it easy for people to turn their heads to us. In 2012 we set out to rectify all of the things that made it easy for people to not join The Bushwackers. We are proud to say that any reason people had to not join the corps has been dealt with. What we want to do is prove it to you. Come see for yourself what we have to offer.

Best rehearsal facility in DCA

An intense rehearsal experience filled with pursuit of excellence

Education by driven credentialed teachers who have performed with some of the countries' top organizations

We say again?

What is missing?

YOU!!!

Skeptical?

Come check it out!!!

January 5th and 6th at the Princeton Day School

For more questions inquire within.

BUSH13:WE ARE

Does the above post look like a bunch of font codes to anyone else, or is that just my computer?

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Same here.

Fixed with the help my Cracker Jack decoder ring:

Facebook just asked me how I am doing. I'll tell ya How I am doing.......

As of this past Sunday, the hornline has learned and performed the first two productions CHAMPIONS and RESILIENT and the Music ensemble has "Ensembled" CHAMPIONS. These goals were set and met by the design and instructional team. Why is that worth talking about? This is different than previous years. We are well on our way to a fantastic season.

What is missing?

YOU!!!

Through the last few years we have made it easy for people to turn their heads to us. In 2012 we set out to rectify all of the things that made it easy for people to not join The Bushwackers. We are proud to say that any reason people had to not join the corps has been dealt with. What we want to do is prove it to you. Come see for yourself what we have to offer.

Best rehearsal facility in DCA

An intense rehearsal experience filled with pursuit of excellence

Education by driven credentialed teachers who have performed with some of the countries' top organizations

We say again?

What is missing?

YOU!!!

Skeptical?

Come check it out!!!

January 5th and 6th at the Princeton Day School

For more questions inquire within.

BUSH13:WE ARE

Best of luck, Bush!