Crossmen 2013

I think they need to back off on the themes a bit. All that Protesting got old after about 13 seconds...

Whether we agree on Protest or not, remind me of which successful corps had a non-theme-based show this year...

You may not have bought into this theme - personally I thought it was going to be tough to pull off when I heard it announced in November, but loved the show at the end of the year. But the day of shows with no unifying theme are way in the rear view mirror. Probably forever...

Whether we agree on Protest or not, remind me of which successful corps had a non-theme-based show this year...

You may not have bought into this theme - personally I thought it was going to be tough to pull off when I heard it announced in November, but loved the show at the end of the year. But the day of shows with no unifying theme are way in the rear view mirror. Probably forever...

Please don't get me wrong. I loved the show - would have loved it more if they had not done any of the shouting. I'm a Crossmen honk big time - just thought they let the members down with the show design this year.

• Like 1