*** RENEGADES launch 2013 Evil Uniform Campaign ****

It just seems that the whole "evil" gimmick has gone too far. I like to see it on the field, in warm ups, at retreat, etc... but once it starts to show in public press releases, its going too far.

Your image needs to stay with the performance, not with the administration. It always seems Renegades have to much emotion and personal opinion involved in what should be official, professional statements.

I love the corps, I love to attitude, I love the shows but when it comes to PR... there is work to be done.

I really hope to see the corps back at DCA asap. As a collective group, we miss the Gades already.

yeah what he said

• Like 3

Why not sell the current uniforms to help offset costs? I believe there is a Jr corps in Connecticut that is wearing a similar uniform. www.7thregiment.org.

Problem with that is that corps already has uniforms.

I dont think its wise to sell off your current uniform if you dont know for sure you will be able to afford the new ones. Look at Bucs... they bought new ones and THEN sold off the old ones to offset costs.

There may be a high school out there somewhere looking for new uniforms. The 7 on the uni doesnt even need to be a 7, it just looks like a cool accent so it is applicable to any school with black in their school colors. If Im not mistaken, the 7 is removable/interchangeable with a different color.

• Like 2

Why is it that everything that is done in Renegade Land has to be attacked? Really, is there anything else to do here? Since this corps came out to DCA, blew us away at mini-corps and then made finalist the next year, certain individuals have felt it is their mission to be disrespectful to this corps. In DCI...we fell in love with the Bridgemen and the New Velvet Knights of the 80's. In DCA, up until the Renegades, it was the same corps.

Renegades came and did it their way and out come the daggers. Why? These people are like everyone else who does this activity but...oh their from California and they talk about evil. Get over it! It's an act! It sells! Cabs have been playing Latin music forever and ore the same basic uni for forever. It's their act, if you will.

Why the "conspiracy theory? Nothing else to do? If the corps wants to go back to their original style...why not? Why do some of you feel the need to toss garbage around?

If you dislike certain people, that's your business but don't trash a whole organization. I see this as bullying and some of you are no better than that kid in elementary school that used to beat you up. There are other things to chat about on DCP in a positive way.

• Like 9

Why is it that everything that is done in Renegade Land has to be attacked? Really, is there anything else to do here? Since this corps came out to DCA, blew us away at mini-corps and then made finalist the next year, certain individuals have felt it is their mission to be disrespectful to this corps. In DCI...we fell in love with the Bridgemen and the New Velvet Knights of the 80's. In DCA, up until the Renegades, it was the same corps.

Renegades came and did it their way and out come the daggers. Why? These people are like everyone else who does this activity but...oh their from California and they talk about evil. Get over it! It's an act! It sells! Cabs have been playing Latin music forever and ore the same basic uni for forever. It's their act, if you will.

Why the "conspiracy theory? Nothing else to do? If the corps wants to go back to their original style...why not? Why do some of you feel the need to toss garbage around?

If you dislike certain people, that's your business but don't trash a whole organization. I see this as bullying and some of you are no better than that kid in elementary school that used to beat you up. There are other things to chat about on DCP in a positive way.

actually Keith, if you read some posts closer, you see people offering constructive criticism. Now I can't speak for all that did, but I can tell you why I did:

Because I care. I have donated to the corps. I have bought souvies, dvds, books. I was bummed that the whole mess went down, and in my post, I even said there were some issues on (gasp) both sides.

if you see that as attacking, so be it. I see it as someone who cares offering advice, cause trust me, if I didn't give a ####, I wouldn't have said anything. And despite public opinion, there are many topics on DCP I don't say a word on

• Like 2

I thought I said "some people?" NO I said "certain individuals!" Definitely not you Jeff!

actually Keith, if you read some posts closer, you see people offering constructive criticism. Now I can't speak for all that did, but I can tell you why I did:

Because I care. I have donated to the corps. I have bought souvies, dvds, books. I was bummed that the whole mess went down, and in my post, I even said there were some issues on (gasp) both sides.

if you see that as attacking, so be it. I see it as someone who cares offering advice, cause trust me, if I didn't give a ####, I wouldn't have said anything. And despite public opinion, there are many topics on DCP I don't say a word on