A bittersweet farewell

Sounds like Renegades need to worry more about internal issues than changing their appearance. Sorry to hear this.

• Like 4

Lee,

I don't know you......

I never met you....... I can't even find California on a map (next to New Hampshire????)

But I've been reading your posts for YEARS, and I respect you.

I would never encourage someone to put drum corps ahead of their health, their job, or their home life. Obviously, you've reached a breaking point where it's easy to understand the why behind your decision.

On the other hand, you will never know how close you came to bringing the Renegades to the point where all of the pieces can start to fall together and the corps moves forward under its own internal staff. Maybe a time-out was just just what was needed to help you put all of this in perspective.

I don't know you....... and I don't know the Renegades....... I don't even know what got them booted from DCA.....

All I know is that to truly have an EVIL EMPIRE, you gotta have a lawyer paving the road !!!!

Good luck with you decision.......

..... and most importantly...... Good Health..........

Now go into court and skrew somebody real good....then think about those new black uniforms for your corps.

Warmest wishes,

Joe Dz in NJ

• Like 3

Lee,

Just picked up a copy (heh, $7.77 off Amazon, nice) after reading the sample. I'll be sad to not see you guys this year in Annapolis.