Cadets2 January Camp Video

Wow, such a tiny horn line. They aren't marching Class A this year are they? I assumed after a successful inaugural season that they would have better numbers this year. Hmm?

Over 40 for a camp weekend. Not bad. Im sure with a younger group there are plenty of school/job commitments going on right now that takes away a handful of kids. Only missing 10-15 to be where the top few are.

• Like 2

A question for C2. (or someone who know's)

If a person Pay's for an Audition at "The Cadets" and and gets turned down, Do they also have to Pay to Audition at "C2" if they go there?

Edited by 2B or not 2B

A question for C2. (or someone who know's)

If a person Pay's for an Audition at "The Cadets" and and gets turned down, Do they also have to Pay to Audition at "C2" if they go there?

I would ask the good folks at C2. Talk to Melissa Barlow if you've got questions.

• Like 2

Over 40 for a camp weekend. Not bad. Im sure with a younger group there are plenty of school/job commitments going on right now that takes away a handful of kids. Only missing 10-15 to be where the top few are.

My bad, I was going by the 24 that was visible in the video...not by what Rich said later in the video. Rich did say the upper brass positions were filled, so I assume that in addition to the 10 visable trumpets, there must have been another 10 or more out of the frame. Assuming they are marching 12 mellophones, that means only half showed up for camp. I certainly wouldn't be saying my upper brass was filled out with that kind of commitment level.

• Like 4

My bad, I was going by the 24 that was visible in the video...not by what Rich said later in the video. Rich did say the upper brass positions were filled, so I assume that in addition to the 10 visable trumpets, there must have been another 10 or more out of the frame. Assuming they are marching 12 mellophones, that means only half showed up for camp. I certainly wouldn't be saying my upper brass was filled out with that kind of commitment level.

Not sure why 3 of your total 3 posts on DCP (since you've joined 9 months ago) have some kind of negativity toward Cadets2... Could be just a coincidence? I'm sure there are other worthwhile topics of interest you'd like to take part in?

You must be a Drum Corps NUTT! Because clearly your intentions here are very transparent. C'mon a separate "bashing" account?! Wonderful.

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 2

Troll much?

• Like 1