Phantom Regiment 2013 (2)

Clarinets would sound right at home in the Crown show, with all the chitter chatter voice over in it's show.

• Like 2

If it's Phantom, and there is a wedge, baby throwing must be a requirement.

I already DID throw my baby!

• Like 1

I agree Lincoln. It will be nice to see and hear it as the season progresses. Nothing more boring than a show that does not evolve.

Does anyone agree that more flag work by the guard would impact the overall show? Seems a natural to me, given the show design. In fact there seems to be a minimal use of equipment in general.

Same thoughts here ... and there is an especially lengthy absence while the guard dons the "cowls and long gloves" at the beginning ... maybe some of the dancing (which they do better than most) will be replaced or include equipment ... still early!

Did someone say earlier that there is going to be a dragon in the show? Maybe those coat rack things have something to do with that.

One thing for sure is some of the brass line has their work cutout for them. They are the first ones to be carrying the coat rack things while playing before they are handed off to the guard.

I can't wait to see the show from the top. Jamey Thompson always writes nice drill! The opening set looks like a book (the guard is the binding) and the first movement is the turning of the cover - at least that is what it resembles.

Edited by LincolnV

Did someone say earlier that there is going to be a dragon in the show? Maybe those coat rack things have something to do with that.

One thing for sure is some of the brass line has their work cutout for them. They are the first ones to be carrying the coat rack things while playing before they are handed off to the guard.

I can't wait to see the show from the top. Jamey Thompson always writes nice drill! The opening set looks like a book (the guard is the binding) and the first movement is the turning of the cover - at least that is what it resembles.

see, it's things like that that i would have never noticed from this video and make all the difference. Can't wait to see it from up top

• Like 1

Huh, the video was taken down due to a copyright claim by dci. Not phantom regiment, dci. I wonder if they'll be doing that for all show videos this year...

• Like 3