Unusually quiet in Cadetland

Kinda creepy dude, lol.

[/quote

Here I try to make a mere rookie second baritone famous. Ingrate!

May your seat partner snore profusely all tour!!!:tongue:/>

• Like 1

I see that on the All-Age board, Gary M. of Erie Thunderbirds All Stars confirms that the Cadets (DCI corps) and a slew of alumni and other corps will all be marching in Erie, PA anniversary parade on May 25th. Cadets will use it probably as a training/field trip for tour as they journey from Spring Training in Johnstown, PA up a few hours to Erie, PA. It will be a great day of drum corps.

Edited by normy diploome

This is what the guard outfits will look like. The Cadets posted this on Facebook today.

922817_10151679194951349_688578594_n.jpg

Edited by crownisking
  • Like 1

This is what the guard outfits will look like. The Cadets posted this on Facebook today.

922817_10151679194951349_688578594_n.jpg

Oh, side by side, I see. :-)

I'm thinking the rest of the corps will have some changes to their uniforms to sell the theme. Back to 2011?

No, back to 2009: traditional Cadets uniforms (cf what Cadets2 wore last summer.)

No, back to 2009 2010: traditional Cadets uniforms (cf what Cadets2 wore last summer.)

Fixed.thumbup.gif

Other than the change to a more "modern" looking plume in 2010, not a huge departure from the 2009 uniforms. In 2010 however, The Cadets made the switch from The Band Hall to DeMoulin.

Edited by crownisking

Fixed.thumbup.gif

Other than the change to a more "modern" looking plume in 2010, not a huge departure from the 2009 uniforms. In 2010 however, The Cadets made the switch from The Band Hall to DeMoulin.

You are correct, sort of.

I deliberately chose 09 because of it being the jubilee year with the strong affinity to the Holy Name tradition with the classic Garfield uniform.

2010 was the year of the debacle in the color guard outfits, beginning with the adapted and similar uniform to the corps, to the tee shirts to the eventual change. I was trying to go with the positive tradition (corps in one uniform, guard in the other.)

You are evidently a manufacturer's lobbyist, but with correct info.

Now to see how much you Crownies like your new version of chameleon colors.

You are correct, sort of.

I deliberately chose 09 because of it being the jubilee year with the strong affinity to the Holy Name tradition with the classic Garfield uniform.

2010 was the year of the debacle in the color guard outfits, beginning with the adapted and similar uniform to the corps, to the tee shirts to the eventual change. I was trying to go with the positive tradition (corps in one uniform, guard in the other.)

You are evidently a manufacturer's lobbyist, but with correct info.

Now to see how much you Crownies like your new version of chameleon colors.

Given their recent uniform choices, the drum corps community shouldn't be too surprised if they decide to shake things up a bit. I'm open to new things. I don't mind a little crazy in a uniform, as long as it at least goes with the show. That being said, I never really grew to like the '10-'12 uniforms like I did the '07-'09 ones.

Just saw this this afternoon on the Cadets FB and it is for a webinar with Hopkins Tonite about their show http://www.yea.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=22046&news_iv_ctrl=1002

And yes, it is very, very, very late notice....but you are probably on the donor's list already, right?