Downingtown Classic

Will try and get there early, Amy, Prolly talking to Mr. Wolfgang at the gate if he's there again this year working. Old friend. :satisfied:/>

Yes, he is scheduled to be there.

As long as I get in early enough for my seat, and can get something to drink, it's all good John.

I get there way early, the top center seats are gone for quick, lots of Bucs alumni go and get 'em. I have to move quickly, and that's never been a talent of mine. :cool:

As long as I get in early enough for my seat, and can get something to drink, it's all good John.

I get there way early, the top center seats are gone for quick, lots of Bucs alumni go and get 'em. I have to move quickly, and that's never been a talent of mine. :cool:/>

True. I've seen you judge on the field

:tongue:/>

• Like 1

True. I've seen you judge on the field

:tongue:/>/>

:cool:

I always have an escape route planned for that reason. Watched a 1983 video hi-cam of DCI prelims of Cadets performing Rocky Point.

3-4 judges running for their lives throughout much of the video. When did they have time to actually evaluate the Cadets? More like stay alive and escape through forms all through Rocky Point.

Last thing I want to do is be in a track meet. :cool:

• Like 1

:cool:/>

I always have an escape route planned for that reason. Watched a 1983 video hi-cam of DCI prelims of Cadets performing Rocky Point.

3-4 judges running for their lives throughout much of the video. When did they have time to actually evaluate the Cadets? More like stay alive and escape through forms all through Rocky Point.

Last thing I want to do is be in a track meet. :cool:/>

judge drums sometime

:cool:/>

• Like 1

judge drums sometime

:cool:/>/>

I have an unwritten rule, and I think you know it. I make sure to give you guys a LOT of room and keep clear when I work with percussion people so you don't have to worry about me. Potential to get blindsided in your spot is very high, you don't need another variable in play to be concerned about. Downright dangerous.

You've seen all the hype in the rankings thread about the placement of the Open Class and Class A corps. Come see the head to head competition this Saturday, July 27 in Downingtown to personally witness what many can only speculate about. Lots of good match-ups going on that you won't see again until championship weekend. Visit www.downingtownclassic.com for ticket information.

Edited by amysnook

my dear Mrs. Snook....I extend my sincere apologies from the telephonic abuse of last Sunday evening......I can't speak for Mr. Ware.....just sayin', but we were, ahem, how you say, enjoying the moment.....cannot wait for Saturday....will introduce you to another prospective trumpet in that high school band (will bring him to membership day), oh, most importantly, my buddies Mr. Bob (I never met a beer I didn't like)Gaff and Ralph (I'm with Bob) will be inattendance and need a hanicapped spot fot the van with Jazzys, and two tickets not on the roof.......

Guido

You've seen all the hype in the rankings thread about the placement of the Open Class and Class A corps. Come see the head to head competition this Saturday, July 27 in Downingtown to personally witness what many can only speculate about. Lots of good match-ups going on that you won't see again until championship weekend. Visit www.downingtownclassic.com for ticket information.

my dear Mrs. Snook....I extend my sincere apologies from the telephonic abuse of last Sunday evening......I can't speak for Mr. Ware.....just sayin', but we were, ahem, how you say, enjoying the moment.....cannot wait for Saturday....will introduce you to another prospective trumpet in that high school band (will bring him to membership day), oh, most importantly, my buddies Mr. Bob (I never met a beer I didn't like)Gaff and Ralph (I'm with Bob) will be inattendance and need a hanicapped spot fot the van with Jazzys, and two tickets not on the roof.......

Guido

those two together are a trip