Downingtown Classic

I'll be around. Not sure if i'm even going into the show, but how can I NOT show up...living 15 mins away.

my dear Mrs. Snook....I extend my sincere apologies from the telephonic abuse of last Sunday evening......I can't speak for Mr. Ware.....just sayin', but we were, ahem, how you say, enjoying the moment.....cannot wait for Saturday....will introduce you to another prospective trumpet in that high school band (will bring him to membership day), oh, most importantly, my buddies Mr. Bob (I never met a beer I didn't like)Gaff and Ralph (I'm with Bob) will be inattendance and need a hanicapped spot fot the van with Jazzys, and two tickets not on the roof.......

Guido

There is a handicap area in the stands. Have him ask about it at the ticket booth. There is room for one companion to sit on the bench next to him.

Better yet, have him order his tickets through Paypal and indicate in the comment section how many wheelchair/companion spaces he'd need (one companion per wheelchair). The space will be reserved with his name. This is how we've always done it with wheelchairs so that folks who buy their tickets early are guaranteed a spot in the limited wheelchair area. You can never predict how many folks buying tickets at the gate will need wheelchair spaces.

my dear Mrs. Snook....I extend my sincere apologies from the telephonic abuse of last Sunday evening......I can't speak for Mr. Ware.....just sayin', but we were, ahem, how you say, enjoying the moment.....cannot wait for Saturday....will introduce you to another prospective trumpet in that high school band (will bring him to membership day), oh, most importantly, my buddies Mr. Bob (I never met a beer I didn't like)Gaff and Ralph (I'm with Bob) will be inattendance and need a hanicapped spot fot the van with Jazzys, and two tickets not on the roof.......

Guido

Bob and Ralph... also known as the Archie/Reilly Mechanized Division. :tongue:

Best place for beer after the show is probably Victory BrewPub in Downingtown. Less than 2 miles away, decent food, but GREAT beer ;)

• Like 1

Best place for beer after the show is probably Victory BrewPub in Downingtown. Less than 2 miles away, decent food, but GREAT beer ;)

Best place for beer (and brats) DURING a show is AT the Kiltie Klassic.

Gotta love Wisconsin!!! :worthy:/>

• Like 1

I'll be around. Not sure if i'm even going into the show, but how can I NOT show up...living 15 mins away.

Dude, just come. You'll figure out who I am, we'll talk Euphonium shop. My Piston Rotor Bari's in the back of my wagon if you want to give it a go for the experience. And experience... it is. It ain't my early-build 321S lemme tell you. :satisfied:

Lemme know, I have a busy schedule, I'll get there early.