Downingtown Classic

thanks Brass for showing up in my back yard :thumbup: :thumbup: (checks in the mail)

sweet cheeeeezus......the abuse I get......gonna report you all to the SFVC.....Society For the Vertically Challenged......but you all must agree that I play TALL.......

Guido, who has a seat in front of Jeff with Fran on his lap and Tom waving from the field

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/>

sweet cheeeeezus......the abuse I get......gonna report you all to the SFVC.....Society For the Vertically Challenged......but you all must agree that I play TALL.......

Guido, who has a seat in front of Jeff with Fran on his lap and Tom waving from the field

:thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/> :thumbup:/>

If you guys have all that going on in the stands, I'm staying at ground level with eyes averted.

If you guys have all that going on in the stands, I'm staying at ground level with eyes averted.

now come on Amy....would we really do that?

:ph34r:/>

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm tellin' ya... there is not enough money in this world to get me to sit on Jeff's lap. :tongue:

I'm tellin' ya... there is not enough money in this world to get me to sit on Jeff's lap. tongue.gif

and not enough money to let ya

• Like 1

as anyone who reads this thread can agree, the show is great, the venue is great, my Princess and her staff are great and the audience is more fun than a barrel of monkeys :thumbup: plus we promise to be quiet during performances 'cept when we get outta control......

What if he gives you... a shirt? thumbup.gif

one of his shirts? You saying my eyes are that bad?

• Like 1