New Uniforms?

I think that would be an awesome look for them, at least for one year. Honestly, I think the Troopers should have done this long ago and used various military looks. (To me, the Troopers have always been about America first, Western second, and even then Western because it's uniquely American.)

If Crown does get new uniforms, I look forward to seeing them. I'm guessing, and I know this is a stretch, that they'll be cream with some alternate color pieces that can be swapped out for three years?

Mike

I'm very wary of anything camo in action. A nice subdued olive-drab theme could be pretty cool, though, getting both the WWII homage with the Scouting motif still there.

Time to drop a hint! Somebody, who is getting new uniforms this season, is changing so drastically that without them being announced, you wouldn't know which corps it was on the field. :ph34r:/>

If you wanted to see Mandarins new unis, just look for pics of their last set from their 2012 show at Semis. Or from Mandarins own site:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38181818/Mandarins/2013-FundDrive.pdf (in the lower right image)

If you wanted to see Mandarins new unis, just look for pics of their last set from their 2012 show at Semis. Or from Mandarins own site:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38181818/Mandarins/2013-FundDrive.pdf (in the lower right image)

I'm not talking about Mandarins.. This group hasn't announced their uniform change........ yet

It's no fun without a hint... :smile:/>/>/>/>/>/>

Mike

Ok, here's one more hint:

While a few corps in the past switched to this corps' "current" color palate, this corps is changing away from it.

Note: Neither of these corps are competing this season.

Edited by loopin' froot loops
  • Like 1

May the figs on your garden trees drop before they blossom.

(Old Semitic rap-in-the-head for upstarts who disavow the traditions and customs carried, sometimes under persecution, from the experienced and weathered elders.)

Indeed. Just to clarify, my last comment was very much in jest. If the Cadets ever abandon their look, I'll personally drive over to George Hopkins' house and... eh, nah, too much work. But I'll definitely complain about it on DCP.

Edited by mikespeed
  • Like 1