Wildwood scores

It's hard to remember sometimes that there was a time we thought Bushwackers would never lose another show - then Syracuse Brigs.

This has been one of the epic runs in DCA dynasty. It will pass in time, but I hope the Bucs enjoy it during their run. Class organization for decades.

I also hope that whatever it takes - corps like Fusion for instance - that East Coast (and elsewhere) all-age corps see a growth surge and drive some real competition.

As I've said a Brazilian times, I'd like nothing better than to see a show with Bucs, Cabs, Hurcs, Bush, Sky, Sun and think that any of them could come away winners. Those were sweet days and nights.

For now, the ball is in play. Let the games begin!

Overall, it was a good show. I'm debating on posting a quick recap, more of an opinion thing rather than a blow by blow of what happened.

I do have to say, I definitely enjoyed many parts of everyone's shows. Some just more than others.

Overall, it was a good show. I'm debating on posting a quick recap, more of an opinion thing rather than a blow by blow of what happened.

I do have to say, I definitely enjoyed many parts of everyone's shows. Some just more than others.

Being in the midwest with no drum corps here for another two weeks, I would love to hear a recap :thumbup:

Really?? :blink:/>

Yes Frank Really :sad:/>

Well, I gave it my best shot. Some may like it, some may hate me...but that's the story and I'm sticking to it.

Yes Frank Really :sad:/>/>

THis is what I think of your comment :thumbdown:

Believe me when I tell you this....

NO ONE, in the Hawthorne Caballeros Competing Corps, is "dis-heartened" by our score or the result.

If you honestly think that, then you have no idea what being a Caballero is all about!

That is ALL I am going to say about that!

• Like 2

THis is what I think of your comment thumbdown.gif

Believe me when I tell you this....

NO ONE, in the Hawthorne Caballeros Competing Corps, is "dis-heartened" by our score or the result.

If you honestly think that, then you have no idea what being a Caballero is all about!

That is ALL I am going to say about that!

you really need to calm down. not everybody thinks like you frank. and not everybody is a fan of the cabs. not not everybody shares your opinion. and people can disagree with you. i know you are a great competitor but you need to tone it down. i hesitate to tell you this but everytime somebody say's something about the cabs you jump down their throat and i don't think it's necessary. you want to scream at somebody scream at me. i got big shoulders. right now the bucs are the big guns until somebody takes them down. and if i were betting man i would say given the history..........it may not happen this year. now go ahead and rage at me.

• Like 5

Conditions were far from perfect. The field was a disaster. Cabs went on last which by than was a muddy mess. Cabs show is very high demand as well as Bucs. However by the time Cabs took the field it was a mud pit. Conditions had they been favorable. It coukd have had a different outcome.. maybe not a win.. but certainly would have been different.

Ill agree conditions were far from perfect and the field was a bit messy. But I highly doubt that effected Cabs performance, if anything they had an advantage over the others given that the show field was the field they use for practice. So they knew what the field was like already. If members went down it was probably more for lack of technique than field conditions.

• Like 1

you really need to calm down. not everybody thinks like you frank. and not everybody is a fan of the cabs. not not everybody shares your opinion. and people can disagree with you. i know you are a great competitor but you need to tone it down. i hesitate to tell you this but everytime somebody say's something about the cabs you jump down their throat and i don't think it's necessary. you want to scream at somebody scream at me. i got big shoulders. right now the bucs are the big guns until somebody takes them down. and if i were betting man i would say given the history..........it may not happen this year. now go ahead and rage at me.

I'm not going to rage on you Don, because I am VERY calm!

BUT

A)Why am I not allowed to disagree with a poster? Everyone else is allowed. Is there some special circumstance that I don't know about not allowing me to disagree with something?? That being said, The Caballeros ARE my corps, and I will defend it till I die.

2)I barely come on DCP anymore, because it IS becoming more and more like RAMD every single day. I came back here on Monday just to read some of the reviews..nothing more, nothing less. I see someone post something to the effect of "Oh...I wonder if all the other competitors are disheartened by the scores again" BS. All I did was put an end to his "wondering". Was that so bad? Apparently it was...to you!

#)These are the reasons I don't come here any more. It's ok for everyone else to defend, or criticize, but the miniute someone mis-inturprets a post....BAM! Let the slam fest begin!

Don...I respect you..because obviously, you have been around alot longer than I have. My parents ALWAYS taught me to respect my elders...and I am not saying that in a disrespectful way either, so please do not take it that way. I don't know you pesonally and you really don't know me...but again please...if you can find all these posts with me jumping down everyones throat when someone slams the Cabs....every single one, as you attest to, then send them my way, and I will publically apologize. PM me and I will send you my email address so you can send them all to me! Many people here know I will too! But if you can't, then I will expect an apology from you!

You are WAY off base sir....THIS....I ....BELIVE!!!

Edited by FPonzo

I'm not going to rage on you Don, because I am VERY calm!

BUT

A)Why am I not allowed to disagree with a poster? Everyone else is allowed. Is there some special circumstance that I don't know about not allowing me to disagree with something?? That being said, The Caballeros ARE my corps, and I will defend it till I die.

2)I barely come on DCP anymore, because it IS becoming more and more like RAMD every single day. I came back here on Monday just to read some of the reviews..nothing more, nothing less. I see someone post something to the effect of "Oh...I wonder if all the other competitors are disheartened by the scores again" BS. All I did was put an end to his "wondering". Was that so bad? Apparently it was...to you!

#)These are the reasons I don't come here any more. It's ok for everyone else to defend, or criticize, but the miniute someone mis-inturprets a post....BAM! Let the slam fest begin!

Don...I respect you..because obviously, you have been around alot longer than I have. My parents ALWAYS taught me to respect my elders...and I am not saying that in a disrespectful way either, so please do not take it that way. I don't know you pesonally and you really don't know me...but again please...if you can find all these posts with me jumping down everyones throat when someone slams the Cabs....every single one, as you attest to, then send them my way, and I will publically apologize. PM me and I will send you my email address so you can send them all to me! Many people here know I will too! But if you can't, then I will expect an apology from you!

You are WAY off base sir....THIS....I ....BELIVE!!!

frank i'm not getting in a pissing match with you. it's fine. i just had to get that off my chest. it's all good. i'm to old to be getting in a rage. sorry frank. didn't mean to rile you up. have a great season.i'll be following.

• Like 1