Wildwood scores

frank i'm not getting in a pissing match with you. it's fine. i just had to get that off my chest. it's all good. i'm to old to be getting in a rage. sorry frank. didn't mean to rile you up. have a great season.i'll be following.

Thanks Don...I do think it will be a great season!

Like you, I had to get THAT off my chest too!!

And no...no pissing match here...but I would really like to see ALL of those posts your talking about though! :biggrin:/>

Edited by FPonzo

Maybe they should have had their show done

Frankie Nash bringing you the Truth...

if you can't handle the truth - step away from the laptop...

Hope all is well Frank, and hope you have a great season (as always)...

• Like 2

THis is what I think of your comment :thumbdown:/>/>

Believe me when I tell you this....

NO ONE, in the Hawthorne Caballeros Competing Corps, is "dis-heartened" by our score or the result.

If you honestly think that, then you have no idea what being a Caballero is all about!

That is ALL I am going to say about that!

Frank I'm not going to argue the point. This is not the place for it. But being in the Caballero organization for 20 years (10 years in the competing corps and 10 in the Alum) I have a pretty good idea what being a Caballero is all about.

Edited by LucyGuy66
  • Like 1

Frank I'm not going to argue the point. This is not the place for it. But being in the Caballero organization for 20 years (10 years in the competing corps and 10 in the Alum) I have a pretty good idea what being a Caballero is all about.

then being disheartened by a score shouldn't even be a factor in the conversation. I never marched a day with Hawthorne, and if a win was all they did it for, then they would have folded on many occasions over the almost 70 years they have been around.

Says the guy who snickers when a few members still #### and moan over finals results from 17 years ago

Defintely kudos go to the Cabs as they have put themselves right in the thick again. And kudos to the Cabs for hanging in there, figuring things out and being a competitive force. It just seems like we have heard this tune before. Perhaps it's just a conditioned response.

From my perspective which by the way holds absolutely no weight what so ever. I'm not conditioned to respond in any way besides from what I witness. Not following trends or relying on recaps. Both Bucs and Cabs are putting out high energy shows.. both providing a very cerebral presentation. I find both somewhat hard to wrap my head around.. but after reading an explanation on the review forum, Cabs makes much more sense. To me at least. And is quite clever and very entertaining. I witnessed similar weaknesses by both corps with more weight leaning towards Cabs because their colorguard has to be the most prepared I've seen any. Say what you will. I'm grateful to see it close and not lopsided.

Then PLEASE come talk to me, rather than make statements like you have. We obviously know each other, but your screen name is not a giveaway...at least to me. I would LOVE to discuss this with you personally, because if you REALLY think we are disheartened, then your "idea" of what being a Caballero is all about is definitley not the same as mine! In fact, why don't you come to one of our rehearsals so we can show you just how "disheartened" we really are! You'll never see a bunch of harder working individuals to make this show come alive. It's a long season, and alot CAN happen.

then being disheartened by a score shouldn't even be a factor in the conversation. I never marched a day with Hawthorne, and if a win was all they did it for, then they would have folded on many occasions over the almost 70 years they have been around.

Thanks Jeff...I got this....

Says the guy who snickers when a few members still #### and moan over finals results from 17 years ago

Ummm....umm...you *#$*)#(*&%*E #&(*@!)(@$*&) %*#(*$...

And another thing....

&*)$ @&% ^@!* ^#%&!#@^!!!! :laughing:

• Like 1

:spitting:
  • Like 1

Yo!!!! Frank!!!! Whatju say about my sista-in-law????????????

Just my 2 bits.....I liked the show...didn't grasp it all, yet, had to talk to guard staff about some confusion, but cannot wait to see this season develop....oh, you dun good too.......

Guido

Thanks Jeff...I got this....

Ummm....umm...you *#$*)#(*&%*E #&(*@!)(@$*&) %*#(*$...

And another thing....

&*)$ @&% ^@!* ^#%&!#@^!!!! :laughing:/>

Then PLEASE come talk to me, rather than make statements like you have. We obviously know each other, but your screen name is not a giveaway...at least to me. I would LOVE to discuss this with you personally, because if you REALLY think we are disheartened, then your "idea" of what being a Caballero is all about is definitley not the same as mine! In fact, why don't you come to one of our rehearsals so we can show you just how "disheartened" we really are! You'll never see a bunch of harder working individuals to make this show come alive. It's a long season, and alot CAN happen.

in all of my years i never saw a disheartened corps from the cabs. that is BS. even when they were way down in some very lean years they had a lot of heart . and they were never underestimated. always had great respect for them. they did win a bunch of DCA &A.L. NATS titles. and the dream a bunch. so no they are not disheartened.