Summer Olympic Games in Cincinnati

I haven't seen a show yet. But, I wander how iSpirit's drill is matching up with say Boston and Scouts' this year? Any comments on this?

Int is on.

Side note: anyone notice how Hop has the forearms of a gorilla?! I aint thumb wrestling him anytime soon.

I haven't seen a show yet. But, I wander how iSpirit's drill is matching up with say Boston and Scouts' this year? Any comments on this?

Boston yes. Madison not a chance. Scouts are movin this year.

• Like 4

Wow, this could make some interesting shake up for the G7 at the end of this year.

Cavies

Good: still really great show design. I really like it. Visually pleasing.

Bad: they unfortunatley have some major hornline issues they are gonna have figure out.

I want them to be better so bad!

Wow, this could make some interesting shake up for the G7 at the end of this year.

For sure. It might be a stretch to consider, but it's possible both Madison and BK could pass Blue Coats. If Cavies don't rise above them, that could result in TWO of the G7...out of the top 7.
  • Like 5

I saw them the other night in Bowling Green and really enjoyed their show. The guard cluster with the flag in the middle with the corps in a circle around them is a stunning visual! :thumbup:/>/>

The Troopers are working really hard & the crowd seems to be responding to what they're doing!

• Like 1

Scouts-quite a few holes out there tonight.

Good: almost everything is great about this show.

Bad: not as good of a run as in BG. No storm was summoned today. Misically not nearly as clean.

The greatest thing is how they have so much room to grow still.

Cadets

Good: strong, loud, clean.

Bad: still doesnt hold my attention. Addressing the complexity issue: i think what i mean to say is that its not complex but they are trying to make it... and its not. Its just colors. Props still annoying to me.