Rochester Rhapsody

Any reviews on corps performances tonight?

From Twitter:

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 10m

The brass of @Crossmen is lush. First time tonight I felt the vibration in my toes.

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 15m

Bones on now. @Crossmen Guard yelling loudly caused people to run to their seats. #protest pic.twitter.com/KLA6PtkZAp

Thank you

More from Monica on Twitter:

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 6m

@DrumCorpsFan We have our own freeloaders who just pulled right off the highway. #RiverCityRhapsody pic.twitter.com/e1vt85IeJt

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 8m

Just when I felt like I wanted more yelling and protesting from the guard, the gave it to me. pic.twitter.com/qZIjIr5es2

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 13m

The brass of @Crossmen is lush. First time tonight I felt the vibration in my toes.

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 17m

Bones on now. @Crossmen Guard yelling loudly caused people to run to their seats. #protest pic.twitter.com/KLA6PtkZAp

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 37m

The Drumline @TheColts throws it down and the audience responded. #riverCityRhapsody pic.twitter.com/YJE5yze2IH

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 41m

I am such a fan of cymbal lines. Its nice to see @TheColts still has one. pic.twitter.com/8xraAu0LWf

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 46m

Opening trumpets were nice, will be nicer as the season goes on. pic.twitter.com/42MuAcy6o6

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 48m

#SingingIsTheNewMarching Colts are having a blast for sure!

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 51m

Colts are up next. I like these new unis too. Guard unis are great. Pre-show loitering about. @TheColts pic.twitter.com/ejbVf6RoIC

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 56m

Troops Trumpet solo struggled a bit. Great effect with the flags and the starburst! This show is just darn enjoyable. #RiverCityRhapsody

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 59m

pic.twitter.com/DWCdwYFEhL

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

Crowd is eating up @CasperTroopers here at #riverCityRhapsody pic.twitter.com/ojiCKQDNsO

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

Saw this program last night and enjoyed it. @CasperTroopers doing really good things this year. pic.twitter.com/jnvSz9XuHW

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

pic.twitter.com/yp6LDAfFuF

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

@CasperTroopers up next. New uni's are alright to me!

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

Very good program from Minnesota Brass. They were forcing it into us and we were loving it. pic.twitter.com/lDJQxbWTyd

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

Giant fake bass drum nearly haf some fooled. Whole corps strips off jackets and throws in fake bass. pic.twitter.com/ikMQzPoNM6

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

Minnesota Brass. Much larger and more powerful sound than Govenaires. Guard in blue cloaks. pic.twitter.com/nohDyLPPhh

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

Govenaires are a spicy lot! Love their flare. Guard unis are great. Flag reminds me of Hardees star. #Forgot2EatFirst pic.twitter.com/AQAnQ9KO7u

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

Governaires are on. Oldest competing drum and bugle corps in the world the drum major screams from the field. pic.twitter.com/IE7IG4nGmw

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 1h

National Anthem time! pic.twitter.com/xo1ysalKro

Monica ‏@MK2thcleaner 2h

We are at @DCI #rochester #RiverCityRhapsody Ready for the show to start! Let's go @MadisonCorps!

1 Madison Scouts 74.400

2 Blue Stars 70.500

3 Crossmen 70.300

4 Troopers 68.300

5 Colts 66.600

• Like 1

On what grounds? These three woll be close all year.

Nice job Blue Stars! I think we can throw the Evansville scores out.

• Like 2