Cedarburg Cheese Shop

Interesting. In last year's Open Class Finals, the Colt Cadets finished more than eight points behind Legends; tonight they were back by less than two.

Legends did put on a good show, but Colt Cadets really cranked out a good one.

CC reminded me tonight how young some of these groups are, and just how fantastic they are to watch.

I'm still of the more dominant mind that the Scouts tapped into their show tonight whereas the Blue Stars and Crossmen exited the one day hiatus flat (I can definitely believe it for the Blue Stars, yesterday was laundry. Laundry cleans clothes, not shows.) and also that Spirit's changes just missed the mark, which is depressing. But the interpretation that my opinion was that the Scouts were rewarded tonight and that their competition were slashed definitely gets more wayward looks. devil.gif/>

Scouts had a parade and took corps photos yesterday. so who knows what went on at this show compared to other previous shows?

Scouts had a parade and took corps photos yesterday. so who knows what went on at this show compared to other previous shows?

The only thing I'm 100% certain on from tonight is that the Madison Scouts blew their brains out and did it well, and there's a lot to be said for that. :smile:/>

• Like 1

The only thing I'm 100% certain on from tonight is that the Madison Scouts blew their brains out and did it well, and there's a lot to be said for that. :smile:/>/>

BYBO eh?

• Like 1

BYBO eh?

Eh!

"Its almost like you are denouncing all scores that may put any corps anywhere near Madison" "No need to crucify the judge".

You obviously didn't read what I said...My point was that two nights ago in Mankato was a blatant, isolated incident that should have never occurred in light of the personal first hand accounts that surfaced regarding the considerable known horrible history of this aforementioned judges actions! How you came away with your, it's "Madison vs the world" view point of my comments is beyond me.

Crucify?...No, torture would be a little extreme. Tar and feather...maybe.

• Like 1

Judges see what other scores are around the country for corps and I hate to say it, but it seems as though you can already start to see groupings of corps based on the scores. Example, Blue Coats, Phantom, Scouts are within 0.4 tentths of each other. And I am assuming you put Cavaliers in that group too. This is your 5 thru 8 grouping it appears to me. Non of the other corps are moving in to this group and none are dropping out of this microcosm of grouping this year. The 4 through 1 grouping appears to be SCV, BD, Cadets and Crown. Again, I don't think anyone is moving in or falling out if this grouping this year. I think the bottom grouping for the top 12 would be Spirit, Blue Stars, Blue Knights, Crossmen, Academy and Troopers. Obviously it is a log jam down there this year! And this is exactly the way dci wants it this year.

Oh less not forget about Boston in that bottom group of top 12 contenders this year. As I stared earlier a log jam for the bottom 3 spots.