07.06.13 & 07.07.13: Hawthorne Caballeros Travel to Lewisburg, PA

07.06.13 & 07.07.13: Hawthorne Caballeros and the 10th Annual Calvacade of Champions

Rehearsal in Milton State Park on Saturday and Sunday!

The Hawthorne Caballeros will travel to Lewisburg, PA and beautiful Bucknell University for the Tenth Annual Calvacade of Champions. The competition is on Saturday, July 6th and starts at 7:00 pm. For tickets, directions or more information about the competition, visit www.cavalcadeofchampions.com. The Caballeros will be rehearsing at Milton State Park in Williamsport, PA on Saturday, July 6th and Sunday, July 7th, 2013, so please stop by during the day to enjoy our rehearsal, visit with old friends - and make a few new ones! For more information on our rehearsal schedule or to learn more about the Hawthorne Caballeros, visit www.cabs.org. For information on membership contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org.

07.06.13 & 07.07.13: Hawthorne Caballeros and the 10th Annual Calvacade of Champions

Rehearsal in Milton State Park on Saturday and Sunday!

The Hawthorne Caballeros will travel to Lewisburg, PA and beautiful Bucknell University for the Tenth Annual Calvacade of Champions. The competition is on Saturday, July 6th and starts at 7:00 pm. For tickets, directions or more information about the competition, visit www.cavalcadeofchampions.com. The Caballeros will be rehearsing at Milton State Park in Williamsport, PA on Saturday, July 6th and Sunday, July 7th, 2013, so please stop by during the day to enjoy our rehearsal, visit with old friends - and make a few new ones! For more information on our rehearsal schedule or to learn more about the Hawthorne Caballeros, visit www.cabs.org. For information on membership contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org.

At Frank's age do you guys fly him out?

First time he made that trip was in a covered wagon...

• Like 1

We won that show in 83 how is it its the !0Th show ? was it put on hold for 25 years .Or did they change the name of the show and start countin over ?

We won that show in 83 how is it its the !0Th show ? was it put on hold for 25 years .Or did they change the name of the show and start countin over ?

Chuck, I was wondering the same thing. I remember marching at that Lewisburg stadium in the 1970s.

Perhaps it's only been under this current name for the past 10 years.

• Like 1

Lewisburg was Archie's first competitive show back in 1981. It was a rough show but launched 4 pretty interesting seasons, and a lot of long-term friendships.

Still remember how nervous I was that night. I think the question of whether to take an alumni corps on the field to compete must rival whether to start a corps from scratch. I imagine the Fusion or Kiltie folks know whether that's true or not.

Fran i remmber walking into the judes room to get the score sheets and Larry was there with all the other directors the room was painted in Blue n Orange nice .Was that an OMEN , LOL

Edited by Florida Sun

Go Cabs!!!!

Can't wait to see you again in Clifton!

Chuck, I was wondering the same thing. I remember marching at that Lewisburg stadium in the 1970s.

Perhaps it's only been under this current name for the past 10 years.

i marched there for the first time in 1967. and i know cru was there in 62 or 63 and 65 and almost every year in the 60's and 70's. it's been going on for 50 years . maybe it stopped sometime after i left.

Let's go HAWTHORNE!