Michigan City

Unofficial...but from the show via phone...

62.85 Colt Cadets

68.9 Legend

72.5 Crossmen

72.55 Blue Stars

75.6 Spirit of Atlanta

78.75 Cavaliers

79.2 Madison Scouts

It feels like things are setting up for a fight for just 12th place again, instead of a fight for 11th and 10th as well... :thumbdown:/> Oh well, it's just a premonition, there's still Minneapolis to give a true read on what they look like against most of the rest of World Class...

DCI.org doesn't have scores up for this?

Well, I heard of some awesome additions coming to the Scouts' show. I have no idea what. But, even Rondinaro said if they pull this off, all he could say us just "WOW!!!! But, even he is sworn to secrecy to not tell anybody what's coming for their show.

CorpsScores posted the scores from Cavies website.

CorpsScores posted the scores from Cavies website.

Heh, you know, there's a few things I could say about that, even though I don't doubt these were the scores. It has to do with Facebook and scores being posted there by certain Facebook pages and not necessarily other Facebook pages :devil:/>

Well, where has the the comfortable spread gone that Madison has had over the Cavies..."POOOOOF"! Some real hungry climbers below the Scouts! What does Madison have in the tank? Is there a stratagy? Big changes in the works? This Madison alumni can only hope and pray that we havent seen anything yet from the Men of Madison in regards to magic up the sleave!

• Like 2

I want to see the recap, but dang...it's getting late here in the East...

It feels like the unplanned three hour nap I had at 7:00 is going to be quite fortuitous. Midwest and submitting scores/recaps in a timely manner never seem to mix.

Recaps are up!

Scouts took back Brass and won Music. Cavaliers took Visual Proficiency and Guard and thus the Visual title, while the GE subs were split and the total was equal. Veeeery interesting.

Spirit managed to take some Music away from Cavaliers this show as well, notably sweeping Analysis, but dropped Percussion again to Blue Stars, I think the gap opened by another tenth this show. That Visual Analysis score is terrifying for them, in fifth place with a 73 on content, but jump up to third in Achievement with a 75. Might be the judge, but time will tell. Blue Stars for once did NOT get absolutely demolished in GE! Visual hit 14, but the content and achievement scores matching yet again doesn't bode well... Crossmen overall with a top showing, .05 as a difference doesn't matter until Semis and Finals!

Also interesting to note was Percussion and Guard judge were identical to Whitewater, and a couple other judges were moved around, so not an entirely fresh panel. Impressed to see Spirit hop from .1 down to .2 up in color guard over Stars, must've eliminated a lot of drops. In fact, those achievement to content scores seem to prove it.

Edited by DrumcorpsmademeaTuba