Way to go White Sabers!

I know...I saw you! LOL...just because I am old, I still don't miss much :music:

yes, you are old Joe......but Little Joe is still young.....

btw....are Sabres at Downingtown??????

Joe

well maybe they can pick up the vacuum in upstate ny. looking good. thumbup.gif

They have the right idea anyway...they have a well programmed show that is cleanable. The visual programming is WAY better than the last few years. Really for that level of competition, there isn't any glaring weaknesses. The guard will surprise many as well.

DA

SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I love the excitement you guys have and of course your Director, well she loves this corps so much and her passion (and Pete's) is such a driving force behind the good things that will continue to come your way. Every time she talks about you guys her face lights up as if everyone of you were her own children. :smile: It seems like you guys have a very bright future!!

• Like 1

Holly...I feel the same way about the staff members I taught, doing the things they are doing now. I am very proud of these "kids".

Donny

Thanks Holley! I'm pretty sure she is JUST as excited when she talks about your CORE!

See you in Kingston!

SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! I love the excitement you guys have and of course your Director, well she loves this corps so much and her passion (and Pete's) is such a driving force behind the good things that will continue to come your way. Every time she talks about you guys her face lights up as if everyone of you were her own children. smile.gif It seems like you guys have a very bright future!!

Chalk up another strong well-run weekend for the White Sabers! I came aboard last year at about this time and this is absolutely nothing like it was last year.

It is joy working with a group that is hungry to be better every run. They don't just talk about it, they listen to instruction and make the adjustments. The field staff is young and hungry to prove they can do stuff.

I wish I could go to Downingtown. :thumbdown:

Chalk up another strong well-run weekend for the White Sabers! I came aboard last year at about this time and this is absolutely nothing like it was last year.

It is joy working with a group that is hungry to be better every run. They don't just talk about it, they listen to instruction and make the adjustments. The field staff is young and hungry to prove they can do stuff.

I wish I could go to Downingtown. :thumbdown:

Donny, I'm looking forward to seeing the Sabers in Scranton next month! I believe it's the first time they've been in that show.