Olathe Dream Field

Since the athletic stadium stands where a cornfield was not too many years ago - it should be the place for a Colts' show this year -

Weather looks nice and a nice group of corps should give us an enjoyable entertaining night in Olathe this evening.

Listed in reverse order of performance.Colts - Dubuque, IABoston Crusaders - Boston, MAMadison Scouts - Madison, WIBlue Knights - Denver, COCrossmen - San Antonio, TXCascades - Seattle, WAColt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

Virtual Cook truck shows Colt Cadets at 7:40 and Colts at 9:42

Wow, I can't believe no one has commented on this thread except one person so far!

Last time I was at Olathe, it was decidedly not a Dream Field. More like a Field of Nightmares and tall, thick grass. Should be an interesting one to watch! Looking forward to how the Colts and Blue Knights perform tonight.

• Like 1

Wow, I can't believe no one has commented on this thread except one person so far!

Oh go take a bath and don't laugh at Olathe. ( say that 6 times quickly ) :tongue:

Edited by BRASSO

Giddy up, Colts. "The Field of Dreams" awaits you. Wishing everyone a great show.

:offtopic: We get Olathe corn and it is so good. Yum!