Predictions for Lynn.Mission Drums

I wish Fan Network was doing Downingtown rather than Mission Drums ,as one would say here apples to oranges ,LOL Mission Drums is a no brainer Just watched Minn,Brass at DOP great show and unbeliveable guard for this time of year,

• Like 1

1=Empire --------------83.90

2=Cabs ----------------82.10

3=Fusion --------------78.30

4=Hucs-----------------72.50

5=Windsor ------------68.30

From what I actually saw this past weekend, vs. just reading reviews and scores, I would have to respectfully disagree. Cabs made great strides the past two weeks, and I think their star is rising.

Never take them for granted.

All sorts of alumni corps in the Mission Drums show, too.

Should be a good night!!!

• Like 1

thats the way it is. your right jeff. now why would you get 3 negatives for this post? you said nothing wrong or inflammatory. has DCP gone mad? like RAMD?

I'm guessing professional jealousy. They can't stand the fact that he's always right!

I'll bet he can even predict who'll win the All-Star Game tonight. tongue.gif

I don't know Don. Someone is going around -1'ing every post I make too.

rolleyes.gif

I much prefer someone telling me to Bleep off than this childish stuff. Because that way I at least know who I am dealing with. Ya know?

i know. it's so wrong. i wish they would be a man and just speak. up.

From what I actually saw this past weekend, vs. just reading reviews and scores, I would have to respectfully disagree. Cabs made great strides the past two weeks, and I think their star is rising.

Never take them for granted.

we'll see. but john you know we both are bias. this would be great for me and you to place a bet. LOL.

• Like 1

we'll see. but john you know we both are bias. this would be great for me and you to place a bet. LOL.

You're right, Don. Perhaps both our biases are showing. Jeff Ream is still the most accurate predictor of show outcomes. He shows no bias, and he's right every single time! thumbup.gif

You're right, Don. Perhaps both our biases are showing. Jeff Ream is still the most accurate predictor of show outcomes. He shows no bias, and he's right every single time! thumbup.gif

you betcha! thumbup.gif

• Like 1

I don't know Don. Someone is going around -1'ing every post I make too.

rolleyes.gif

I much prefer someone telling me to Bleep off than this childish stuff. Because that way I at least know who I am dealing with. Ya know?

I agree, Liz. Too bad DCP doesn't show who gives the pluses and minuses, the way Facebook shows who gives the 'like' thumbs-up.

All sorts of alumni corps in the Mission Drums show, too.

Should be a good night!!!

Despite your enthusiastic plug for Mission Drums, is it safe to say you'll be heading to the Downingtown show next week, Fran? MB beckons, and it's a much shorter trip for you. winky.gif

Edited by cabalumnidrummer