mission drums

so why can't i hear any music? oh wait...i forgot..........i'm in my office.............ooops rolleyes.gif

Edited by donincardona

No offense to the exhibition or alumni corps, I truly mean no disrespect, but as a marching member of a competing corps I found it to be a bit too much. When I marched, I enjoyed the shows, but if you had to wait for 3 exhibition corps or alumni corps, THEN full corps retreat it ended up being a long night and long travels home.

i remember being on retreat till 10:30 or 11:00 when i marched. long day's back then . we always had full retreats. some DCA'S were on till after midnight.

BTW - BIG crowd up here. Almost full!

BTW - BIG crowd up here. Almost full!

how many would you say? just ballpark figure.

how many would you say? just ballpark figure.

I'm not really good at crowd guessing, but whatever the east grandstand holds, it was over 95% full :-).

So Cabs Alumni just finished their opener.

i remember being on retreat till 10:30 or 11:00 when i marched. long day's back then . we always had full retreats. some DCA'S were on till after midnight.

I hear ya, Don.

It seemed the only "drum major" retreats were at Sunday afternoon shows... or if there was a weather problem.

I got call from Big Lou with the Sun Devils ,He's hooking me up with a ride from Jacksonville to Inverness for thier show ,It will be my frist show since moving to Florida im here almost 3 years now.,What a nice guy ,he's an exSkyliner from ny .Been down here 38 yrs long time .Im looking forward to meeting the Sun Devils mangement and hopefully some of the guys from Florida Alumni Corps . I understand there's a few Sunrisers in the mix there .SunDevils have a great musical book looking forward to hearing n seeing there show .

• Like 2

I got call from Big Lou with the Sun Devils ,He's hooking me up with a ride from Jacksonville to Inverness for thier show ,It will be my frist show since moving to Florida im here almost 3 years now.,What a nice guy ,he's an exSkyliner from ny .Been down here 38 yrs long time .Im looking forward to meeting the Sun Devils mangement and hopefully some of the guys from Florida Alumni Corps . I understand there's a few Sunrisers in the mix there .SunDevils have a great musical book looking forward to hearing n seeing there show .

Have a great time, Chuck! The Sun Devils folks are good folks, indeed. :thumbup:

I'm not really good at crowd guessing, but whatever the east grandstand holds, it was over 95% full :-).

So Cabs Alumni just finished their opener.

i haven't been there since the late 70's. can't remember how big the place is.