ATLANTA, GA

Not sure you're replying to the right person. I didn't "blame judge bias" for anything. I was simply honking plain and simple :-) In my completely biased opinion Crown should absolutely win this year !!

Agreed!

Personally I believe the tour should consist of the 6 current corps that have won division one world class titles. I say this meaning no disrespect to crown or bloo.

Plain and simple, you win a title you get a spot.

No strange exclusions, no exceptions to the rule.

You win your in.

Nah. I think the entire idea of a special sub-tour for a certain group of corps is a poor one. One show of the current-year top 8 was too much, IMO, but at least it had a good basis for who was invited. The top draws should be spreading themselves out to as many shows as possible and mix up where they tour each year. Fewer matchups between them would build interest in the regionals as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how I might obtain mezzanine tickets (for next year when available)? Seems like this would be good seating choice, right? I've sat in uppers and seems a little far away for my tastes. Sat in lower section this year and a little low and very loud from the concourse area. Thanks for your help and sorry this a little late

1376432852[/url]' post='3311613']

Can someone tell me how I might obtain mezzanine tickets (for next year when available)? Seems like this would be good seating choice, right? I've sat in uppers and seems a little far away for my tastes. Sat in lower section this year and a little low and very loud from the concourse area. Thanks for your help and sorry this a little late

It's best to call Ticketmaster and request that level. For whatever reason, club level tickets aren't usually available online.