Webster, NY Preview of Chaps DCA Show?

Does anyone know any details about the DCA Preview of Champions show being held in Webster, NY on August 24, 2013? I heard about if from a friend but wasn't totally sure of start time, price, etc. Anyone know anything about this? Cant seem to find any other posts here about it or anything online. Maybe I dreamt it! Thanks

Title should be "Preview of Champs" not "Chaps" - sorry for any riding fans out there who were disappointed upon reading my post.

Title should be "Preview of Champs" not "Chaps" - sorry for any riding fans out there who were disappointed upon reading my post.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10200494112574903&set=gm.602337719788801&type=1&theater

August 24, there are 2 DCA shows ,One in Brigdeport ,CT. and the other in Reading Pa, thoses are from the DCA web sitie .

this is purely speculation. last year, Empire had a final dress rehearsal on the Sat or Sun preceding finals. Webster High School Marching Band also played and, I think Brass.. Brass..? the ones heavily involved with Honor Flight. Sorry, CRS. Not a stretch to think they may do it again this year. It was at high school on Ridge Rd. check of their calendar shows Rehearsal/Show in Rochester, NY for that date - no other info

<edit> ok, had to google it. didn't want to slight them

Prime Time Brass

Edited by dbriggs

St Joes Alumni and UB Marching band as well.

Medina Mustang Band also state champs :cool: