Reading and Bridgeport Scores Thread

OK... here we go...

Two of three remaining shows on the 2013 DCA regular-season schedule are happening tonight.

Reading, PA, and Bridgeport, CT. :thumbup:

Anyone at either show who wants to share a comment or two or three, please join us. If you're tweeting from the show, if you let us repost portions of your tweets with permission, we would appreciate it.

Fire away, folks!!!

Edited by Fran Haring

One of the top storylines tonight:

Where will the corps from Germany... Heartliner... fit in as they make their DCA debut at the Bridgeport show?

Also... can Sunrisers make up some ground on the Bushwackers and Hurricanes in that same show in Open Class... and in Class A, will Windsor Regiment continue to gather momentum with an eye on a finalist spot, and can Centurions close the gap on Excelsior?

In Reading, the Buccaneers are gunning for the top Open Class seed score for next weekend's Prelims. Also... how much can Cadets2 narrow the gap between them and the Bucs? And the same with Fusion Core... can they get closer to C2?

Also... where does Carolina Gold fit against the Open Class big guns in the show? And in Class A... will the White Sabers score something other than an 80? (LOL... that one's for you, Donny!!!) And can Shenandoah Sound gather some momentum going into Class A Prelims next weekend?

Buccaneers Alumni are doing an exhibition at the Reading show. I believe there are a few exhibition units at the Bridgeport show.

• Like 1

In the meantime....

Here's a clip from the fabulous Mills Brothers, circa 1971... late in their great careers:

Mills Brothers - Yellow Bird

One of the top storylines tonight:

Where will the corps from Germany... Heartliner... fit in as they make their DCA debut at the Bridgeport show?

Also... can Sunrisers make up some ground on the Bushwackers and Hurricanes in that same show in Open Class... and in Class A, will Windsor Regiment continue to gather momentum with an eye on a finalist spot, and can Centurions close the gap on Excelsior?

In Reading, the Buccaneers are gunning for the top Open Class seed score for next weekend's Prelims. Also... how much can Cadets2 narrow the gap between them and the Bucs? And the same with Fusion Core... can they get closer to C2?

Also... where does Carolina Gold fit against the Open Class big guns in the show? And in Class A... will the White Sabers score something other than an 80? (LOL... that one's for you, Donny!!!) And can Shenandoah Sound gather some momentum going into Class A Prelims next weekend?

Buccaneers Alumni are doing an exhibition at the Reading show. I believe there are a few exhibition units at the Bridgeport show.

ok my old buddy i'm here. reading may well get the top seed tonight. don't think CV will catch C2 . but just my opinion. i'm in lurking mode now..............

ok my old buddy i'm here. reading may well get the top seed tonight. don't think CV will catch C2 . but just my opinion. i'm in lurking mode now..............

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So, I'm sitting by a fire in my back yard in Jersey, with a Capt and Pepsi in my hand, missing my first Bush competition since my son joined them last year.

My Excursion is packed with food and drink for the concession stand at Pennsauken, and I've done all I can tonight to prepare for the show.

I have twice fought the urge to just drive to Bridgeport figuring I still had time to get there before Bush went on, but I talked myself out of it.

Feels pretty strange to have to wait for scores online but I'm dealing. :)

Edited by BushDad1213
  • Like 1

Looking at Jeff Ream's posts on FB, the show in Reading is well underway... through Carolina Gold so far.

No, I will not be re-posting his thoughts, since I don't have his permission to do so.

I should say, I haven't obtained his permission.

It's not like I asked and he turned me down cold. :tongue:

I should say, I haven't obtained his permission.

It's not like I asked and he turned me down cold. tongue.gif

i'm watching the dolphins bucs game in my office and lurking. raining like hell here. music.gif