Does anyone else feel like BDB got cheated out of victory?

DCP is like a duck. Gliding peacefully over the surface of the water while there's a #### of a lot of activity going on under the surface.

Mike

It's getting more and more like Daffy Duck, and the water a bit like the Charles River.

[

You're kidding, right?

The average person could spend 8 full hours a day correcting spelling and/or grammar on DCP. You could make a part time job out of just correcting thread titles, such as "board audience members" (last week).

Gives me an eye ache ...

The worst are the posts meant as lectures to the great unwashed (us I guess)that are rife with misspellings, grammatical errors, and malapropisms.

We don't need moderators (can't figure out what they do anyway with everything that makes it ON the forums) we need editors.

If you're paying, I'll take it!

I always find it funny on DCP that we in the activity which says it is so focused on excellence will write pages to distinguish A from A# but skip the rest of the basics of communication.:shutup:/>/>/>

Edited by drilltech1

and as for WC Semis, BDB beat SCVC (there is not any announcement on the scores in which they say, "because of a penalty" )

It's true that when the scores are announced in the stadium, the penalty isn't mentioned. On the other hand, the penalty on Boston Crusaders in Prelims was considered important enough that the broadcasters explained it to the cinema audience when that score was announced. Penalties are a legitimate part of the contest, so it's quite accurate to say that BDB beat SCVC fair and square in Semis, but it's also accurate to say that SCVC outperformed BDB in that match-up, and lost to them only due to a penalty (for something that didn't even happen on the field). It is clearly noted in the recap, after all.

• Like 1

CONGRATS TO SCVC !! on a great season , It also was a great season for Open Class ,You said " They also took percussion as well " The truth is BDB was UNDEFEATED in Percussion all season , and as for WC Semi's BDB beat SCVC (their is not any announcement on the scores in which they say , "because of a penalty" )

Sorry, meant almost took percussion. I think it was .2 between them at Finals? That's pretty close.

If you check out the recap, there is a .5 penalty on the score sheet next to SCVC's score. That is why BDB jumped them. Just have to look on the score sheet.

NO.

• Like 1