2013 DCA World Championships Prelims

Next on the field are the Bushwackers from Harrison, New Jersey. Their 2013 program is entitled "WE ARE" and consists of:

Intro

I Am The Doctor (from Dr. Who)

Some Nights

Tonight Tonight

And the lights are ON and the weather is beautiful. A great night for drum corps.

Got a look at the radar and everything is going around Baltimore/Annapolis. Should be clear tonight through Bucs.

Very young.

I'm just glad Gold exists now. They were gone for a bit there, and it didn't look good for them. They had a smart model to get back into competition, they stuck with it, and here they are now, trying to make open class finals. That alone is something to be proud of, because I know quite personally how awful their financial problems were in "the dark years."

Similarly, CV has been on a massive incline, especially this year. Probably has something to do with Alliance folding and the two corps no longer fighting for members, but regardless of reason, CV is now a perennial top five corps with a fantastic show.

And then you look at the corps from A in Florida in Tampa Bay Thunder and especially the Sun Devils and you see how much they've grown... it makes me feel quite good about the condition of drum corps in the southeast.

Oh yeah, and Crown.

We didn't fold. We took a couple of years off to refocus on quality of product.

Five pictures of different moments in Bushwacker history are set up around the perimeter of the field. A mello soloist playing I'll Be There starts the show. The intro includes snippets from Los Suerte de los Tontos, Putting It Together, Sunday in the Park, and other Bushwacker memories. This show bleeds Bush, as it should.

• Like 1

LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD TONIGHT STATESMEN! This is YOUR show! <3

Next on the field are the Bushwackers from Harrison, New Jersey. Their 2013 program is entitled "WE ARE" and consists of:

Intro

I Am The Doctor (from Dr. Who)

Some Nights

Tonight Tonight

Needs to be played more often, I think.

Cymbals really working it to open I Am The Doctor.

Needs to be played more often, I think.

It's what the small ensemble played during their Daily Show appearance.

The new uniforms look awesome.

Drum break, front and center, very strong.