Valid Idea Gets Closed!

So, my serious post about re-instating Tom Allen to DCP gets closed. Nothing negative was posted by anyone in the 3 pages yet...Closed!

We all have our opinions as well as passion for this great activity. But even A Rod was suspended for a small amount of time! Gee wiz! I have had run-ins with Tom in the past but we have met face to face, shook hands and are still friends. Tom is pasionate about everything he does, not just drum corps but also Honor Flight and making sure Vets have a live bugler for Taps in the Rochester area.

Closing a post with NO reason or "Gee Keith, sorry, but we are closing your post because.........."

• Like 2

Keith how long have you been here? Moderation is not done out for the world to see. While I applaud your idea, you're better off pleading your case behind the scenes.

I don't think I've ever seen a ban over turned

• Like 3

So, my serious post about re-instating Tom Allen to DCP gets closed. Nothing negative was posted by anyone in the 3 pages yet...Closed!

We all have our opinions as well as passion for this great activity. But even A Rod was suspended for a small amount of time! Gee wiz! I have had run-ins with Tom in the past but we have met face to face, shook hands and are still friends. Tom is pasionate about everything he does, not just drum corps but also Honor Flight and making sure Vets have a live bugler for Taps in the Rochester area.

Closing a post with NO reason or "Gee Keith, sorry, but we are closing your post because.........."

It's what has become the American way..........intrusive government :thumbdown:/>

• Like 1

It's what has become the American way..........intrusive government thumbdown.gif/>

Only this is a privately owned and run site

• Like 1

You're better off pleading your case behind the scenes.

Seriously, having a conversation one on one is far better than tossing it out there and letting all of us in the peanut gallery pipe in.

• Like 2