The Chive. and drum corp

If you haven't checked the Chive.com or there app you should it is all things awesome. Which is why I have been seeing Drum corp being posted to the site. The content is most likely submitted by drum corp fans/chive fans. Just another way to bridge the gap between those in the know and those on the outside.

Wow this is great the site now has spell check. I know just wasnt paying attention thanks for adding to the discussion.

• Like 1

Never heard of it before reading your post. Since you didn't provide one, here's a link.

Wikipedia says the site is best known for a series of internet hoaxes.

The only result I got from entering "drum corps" into the site's search box is a youtube video of the Top Secret Drum Corps.

Yeah you won't find any mention of Drum corps besides top secret but there was video of a blue knights snare drummer

Performing a stick trick I believe he was section leader because I remember him from a show. Also I'm not sure which corps it is but Another video of a 3 dimensional rotating pyramid drill that is on there. That video is from Indy you can read the DCI banners in the back ground.

Yeah you won't find any mention of Drum corps besides top secret but there was video of a blue knights snare drummer

Performing a stick trick I believe he was section leader because I remember him from a show. Also I'm not sure which corps it is but Another video of a 3 dimensional rotating pyramid drill that is on there. That video is from Indy you can read the DCI banners in the back ground.

the rotating pyramid is carolina crown.

BD space chords also made it on there...

not sure how I feel about that website, but whatever.