2014 Schedule Released

Cant wait until DCI Southwestern Championship @ The Alamodome!!!!!!!

Bah -- Tarkin was firing that superlaser regardless of Leia's cooperation.

Yeah, you don't own the Death Star without using it: especially since that was the first time. You KNOW he was sitting in that control room with the itchy trigger finger just dying to blow up a planet for the first time.

maybe, but he may have picked a different target. He didn't get to be a Grand Moff by being predictable. ( it helps to read the expanded universe stuff)

IDK: he's sitting there & you know he's just dying to try that planet-destroying laser ASAP. I don't think he would've just up & moved and prolonged the waiting, and I REALLY don't think he would've trusted/believed Leia.

Also I'm too much of a Star Wars snob to slog through the expanded universe stuff. I read a few books during that 'dead' period long-past the OT and well before the prequels. At best the stuff I read was "ok/not horrible" and at worst it was laughably bad. Maybe I just read the wrong stuff, but I'm mostly OK.

Now the Tartakovsky Clone Wars: beautiful (even the cartoon network Clone Wars was mostly decent)

Interesting theory.

Let's fact check it:

First TOC with a non-G7 Corps : July 18 Houston, TX

Missing corps: The Cadets

Alternate big payout show they're attending: <crickets>

ok, it's a conspiracy.

:tounge2:

IDK: he's sitting there & you know he's just dying to try that planet-destroying laser ASAP. I don't think he would've just up & moved and prolonged the waiting, and I REALLY don't think he would've trusted/believed Leia.

Also I'm too much of a Star Wars snob to slog through the expanded universe stuff. I read a few books during that 'dead' period long-past the OT and well before the prequels. At best the stuff I read was "ok/not horrible" and at worst it was laughably bad. Maybe I just read the wrong stuff, but I'm mostly OK.

Now the Tartakovsky Clone Wars: beautiful (even the cartoon network Clone Wars was mostly decent)

oh there's some great stuff...and Lucas approved it all. I mean the movies themselves weren't exactly Oscar winners on the scripts.