Playing Well in Plainwell - June 21

With that said, everything is kind of meaningless until there is a full panel. DCI needs to get their #### together and have a judging system that is consistent the whole season.

People should pitch in and pay for increase ticket prices then so DCI can pay the judges.

• Like 1

im not going in because its $20 for 6 groups. To much for a show with two finalist imo

I understand and agree, but if people people are going to call out the judging system because of the early season shows, then that's what needs to happen to fix their issue.

...and yes I've complained about it on here for years too, only to be dismissed. Funny I'm on the opposite side now.

Hmm...some of the underdogs might surprise you.

Would really appreciate some show observations! Have one marching Colt Cadets and one marching Colts. (Plus one on Colts staff and her fiance is on Spirit staff.)

Would really appreciate some show observations! Have one marching Colt Cadets and one marching Colts. (Plus one on Colts staff and her fiance is on Spirit staff.)

Welcome to DCP.

Colts

IMG_3487.jpeg

I won't be able to post much more tonight. I got a nasty-gram from Dropbox that the 800 folks on the Rockford thread viewing my wife's (Spirit vol) photos were eating up all the bandwidth. I'll try to work out another solution.

My son is marching his first DCI season with the Colts. This is his very first show...just wish I was able to be there.

My son is marching his first DCI season with the Colts. This is his very first show...just wish I was able to be there.

Cool! I hope you get to see him march sometime this season. It's a great experience seeing a son or daughter out there in a Drum Corps.

All the best to ALL the Corps tonight. Special shoutout to Spirit -- go Baby Blue!