Wildwood 2014

my post never appeared..... forget it.....

Edited by JoeDz

I'll try again !

Original post by KAMARAG: " I've never understood the allure of fried oysters. The raw oyster is the perfect food. Why screw it up by frying it?"

My reply: I feel exactly the same about the 2 extra valves .......

• Like 1

DCP has basically become irrelevant, that's why only the 8-10 of us are the only ones who post. I follow a bunch of the corps on their various public facebook groups and they all seem pretty excited.

Thanks! Perhaps I will have to begin checking out FB as well. Hope everyone has a great season!

In about a hundred hours, the better half & I will be sitting outside at the Rusty Nail in Cape May, ice-cold Yuenglings in one hand, basket of fried oysters in the other!

Oh, yeah, I think there's some drum corps thing the next day up in WIldwood :cool:

Hoist a couple of Yuengling's and chomp some fried oysters for me, will ya? that REALLY sounds good!! :tounge2:

Pat

Hoist a couple of Yuengling's and chomp some fried oysters for me, will ya? that REALLY sounds good!! :tounge2:

Pat

Will surely do just that, Pat! Cheers!

It's all about the scallops wrapped in bacon.

Not that mollusks either raw or fried are anything to turn my nose up at.....

• Like 1

Found out this past weekend that the Hot Spot (the one right across from Harry's on the boardwalk) starts selling slices of pizza for a dollar a slice, right around midnight just before they close.

Of course, you take your chances on what is left, since they're trying to clear out their inventory for the day.. but hey, for a buck a slice, it was worth it!!! LOL

• Like 2

It's all about the scallops wrapped in bacon.

Not that mollusks either raw or fried are anything to turn my nose up at.....

:ninja:

Hey Liz! Do you saute' those or deep fry those scallops? Those sounds REALLY good!!! :tongue:

Pat

So here we are! Beautiful morning at the shore. Maybe get some pool time in before heading to the stadium this afternoon. So ready for this season to start.

Let's go Hawthorne!