Show of Shows Rockford

Those guard dresses against the corps BEAUTIFUL! :thumbup:

Best of luck to your daughter! Love the source music and theme!

Thanks! This is the first time I've seen the guard uniform. They just wore their warmups for the Preview show.

• Like 1

KSA Spirit

Randy - tell Kay the Fulton's say hello

Done!

All the best to your son tonight!

More Spirit

IMG_5412.jpeg

Spirit Guard

IMG_9417.jpeg

Ready to hear about SoA. KSA Spirit <(

Blue Stars were a bit of a mixed bag for me design wise. There were lots of nice small visual details from the moving crew costumes to the blueprint and wallpaper flags. Musically, the opener felt like it started in the middle and had no impact moments. Best part of the show was the haunting arrangement of Home by Philip Philips which featured a french horn/flugel duet.

Blue Stars were a bit of a mixed bag for me design wise. There were lots of nice small visual details from the moving crew costumes to the blueprint and wallpaper flags. Musically, the opener felt like it started in the middle and had no impact moments. Best part of the show was the haunting arrangement of Home by Philip Philips which featured a french horn/flugel duet.

i bet the tarps help alot

[sorry -- gotta do this]

Now presenting their 2014 DCI show "Field of Green", Drum Corps International is proud to present .... INT!

• Like 1

Spirit had gorgeous guard uniforms that look great in contrast with the Baby Blue corps propers. This show is classc Spirit with some great jazz numbers including Willow Weep for Me (with a screaming sop and trombone duet) and Jubal Step (which suffers from some staging problems with the brass on the far le t side of the field). Horns have a bright sound and a lot of runs throughout the show. Visually, there are none of the thematic elements from the last few years, so the show feels somewhat bare at the moment- but still fun to listen to.

• Like 1