Chambersburg #TheFanShow

FYI: For the encore performances (at least for Spirit), they would play and then pause while one of the Corps directors explained a bit about what was going on and what to watch for.

will be good to see Cadets/Bluecoats/Crown meat up again this sunday.

Yes. 5 judge panel

There's that infamous East coast inflation lol

yeah... perhaps. But Devils pulled a 76-ish on the 22nd... So this might not be TOO far from reality. Still about 2-3 points higher average than where the Muncie scores were at tonight.

Morris gave Cadets a somewhat unreasonable GE rep margin that might have contributed to it.

I am encouraged by the Bluecoats Rep/Comp scores vs. performance scores tonight. They better reflect a program that has somewhere to go. I'll feel better when the GE judges start giving competitive scores for the 'Coats in GE. Kennedy gave the 'Coats a high Music Achievement score tonight... but unfortunately he has them outperforming their composition... that's never good, especially in the 2nd week of competition.

I need to see this Cadets show... must be good.

just watched Crown video from tonight's IN show on FN

much cleaner than a week ago!

it will be interesting to see where the corps line up come Sunday

Coats deserve their billing - show is terrific and corps performs with a lot of maturity - I can't wait to see how that program develops over the next few weeks!

Cadets are quite "clean" on the big picture, surface things. I frankly think the staff needs to add even more content.. corps seems capable of handling it.

I need to see this Cadets show... must be good.

Cadets have a very good program - but it isn't without fault. Several dull segments they need to rework - especially in opener and start of the second segment. Middle portion of the show through the end is strong.