River City Rhapsody - Rochester MN

theyve been 2 points ahead of that group all season :tongue: i think its more fighting for those single digits.

This is only the second time in five shows they have beaten Troopers by more than two points. Extending to three and half is pretty significant jump. Last night was 1.25.

This is only the second time in five shows they have beaten Troopers by more than two points. Extending to three and half is pretty significant jump. Last night was 1.25.

cant forget that at the beginning of the season Spirit was scoring lower than both Blue Stars and troopers. So at that point it would be between stars and Spirit difference. Looking at the other scores. Boston hasnt been moving much and Spirit is catching up to them while Stars (yes i know different shows) are almost the same score.

The Cavaliers are starting to solidify their place over regiment.

I can't make sense of the recap for Govies, so I can't tell if their first show this year being almost four points lower than their first show last year, and three points behind White Sabers on DCA sheets at Bayonne, is a cause for concern or not.

I can't make sense of the recap for Govies, so I can't tell if their first show this year being almost four points lower than their first show last year, and three points behind White Sabers on DCA sheets at Bayonne, is a cause for concern or not.

I think i saw a comment saying they were missing a DCA caption on the sheets.