Also, Nice score for the Cascades! I've always enjoyed their shows, actually very excited to see them this Saturday.

I liked their picnic in the park show some time ago :)

I don't think so...at least not in respect to BK.

Last year, at DATR on Jul 8, they were 78.something. They have a better show and are performing it better this year, so I think they are right about where they should be.

the difference in rankings. you know SCV is a different ranking than BK and BK is higher ranked than Crossmen etc. so if they score the lower high they have to leave the room for different rankings etc. And they just put a new ending in so I cant believe that it would be that clean already that it wouldnt affect some of the score. If only everyone was going to La Crosse.

the difference in rankings. you know SCV is a different ranking than BK and BK is higher ranked than Crossmen etc. so if they score the lower high they have to leave the room for different rankings etc. And they just put a new ending in so I cant believe that it would be that clean already that it wouldnt affect some of the score. If only everyone was going to La Crosse.

I'm happy to wait till SA to get a true read on standings. In the meantime, I'm really excited to see BK on Saturday at DATR. I expect them to break 81 then.

Pacific Crest, having returned to the mix, fits right in there between Oregon and Academy.

But Impulse wobbles slightly vs. last night.

Pacific Crest, having returned to the mix, fits right in there between Oregon and Academy.

But Impulse wobbles slightly vs. last night.

It's really cool to see Impulse doing shows outside of Cali again.

Edited by RockEuph

Congrats on breaking 70 Oregon! :thumbup:

Yay! I heard there were dicey wind gusts.