Lebanon IL

NM...

Edited by BRASSO

Did anyone see the content score for Pioneer's color guard? Wow! Unless that was a typo...

Pioneer's overall score was announced in this thread as 62.65 but DCI now shows as 62.00.

They got fifth in every caption and subcaption.

Colts are bringing it. :bigsmile: Go Red Team!

• Like 1

Real brief...I was at the show last night. I thoroughly enjoyed the Colts most of any of the line up. Mind you, it was my 1st exposure to all that were performing that night. The Colts had an edge that I really really liked.

Props to the Louisiana Stars...2nd ever performance in their history. They did a great job, and always nice to see some new blood out there.

Edited by Tony Flores
  • Like 2

It appear that if Louisiana Stars were going to O.C. Championships (which they're not), they'd have a very real shot at placing in the top six.

I agree...i saw them in Muscatine, LOVED them! Its too bad they can't go to the Championships this year. Maybe next.

Thanks for posting that link, since I don't think any of their handful of appearances will be on the Fan Network.

Slideshow about the show on the Belleville News Democrat. The photos are all of Music City and Louisiana Stars.