This activity sucks.

Everyone who has ever had to play it hates Lincoln Portrait.

The bass trombone part isn't bad, the piece is just a ##### to rehearse!

Check out 2004 on the FN. You'll understand.

Okay. Just watched it. I have tons of comments, but maybe this isn't the proper thread. I'll keep it short. 2004 was truly beautiful. Wow. Sublime. I do understand. That said..... I think 2014 feels more updated (literally). It feels higher octane, and visually so much more colorful and eye-popping. Also, I'm comparing a finals week show to an early July show. I just think SCV kicked it up a notch with this version. The ending of 2004 is lovely..... 2014's remains to be seen. I'm glad I watched it and loved it. But, I can't help being partial to this Scheherazade 2.0. At least I now have a point of reference when I read all your 04 comments.

Yes, you're right. I'm being a troll. :smile: And I am about 80% of the time I post here. It's just so easy. :smile: Half the stuff I post I don't even agree with myself. I post it because DCP is just too predictable. :smile: Have a great rest of your 2014 season. :smile:

Seems to me that rather than you trolling DCP, DCP has trolled you. And that's okay. There are literally thousands of people who complain bitterly about DCP yet continue to read it obsessively.

• Like 1