This activity sucks.

most of us dont give enough ##### to star anything

First time I have ever given a ONE star to a thread. A lot of you can't say the same #### thing. :cool:

Everyone who has ever had to play it hates Lincoln Portrait.

except Hop

• Like 1

I liked it, but then again, I played it with an Ohio State band, so maybe my experience was a bit different than yours. :cool:

odd. I find show design overall to be one of the most fan friendly years DCI has had in ages. Sure, there's still moments in many shows where the technical over thought intellectual stuff happens, but it seems DCI has a pattern...odd numbered years, eh, even numbered years, better. I mean hell, despite the german stripper outfits BD's males in the guard wear, I actually dig the show. The two shows this year that I really want more from are Cadets and SCV. SCV is trying so hard not to re-do 2004 that...it leaves me flat. And Cadets, while good...I hate Lincoln Portrait.

Oh, and anytime I hear a voice talking over Pink Floyd music that isn't Roger Waters or David Gilmour, I get really ###### off. Talking to you Colts

I agree with this.....except for the SCV comment. Once again, I am thankful that I know nothing of 2004. I take SCV 2014 purely at face value and absolutely love it. Favorite show this year! Glorious music.....and the ballad! I don't think I breathe through the whole ballad, I find it so beautiful and moving. It's so interesting to me how some of you find the show flat or lacking in emotion. Completely the opposite for me. Hmmmm.

I agree with this.....except for the SCV comment. Once again, I am thankful that I know nothing of 2004. I take SCV 2014 purely at face value and absolutely love it. Favorite show this year! Glorious music.....and the ballad! I don't think I breathe through the whole ballad, I find it so beautiful and moving. It's so interesting to me how some of you find the show flat or lacking in emotion. Completely the opposite for me. Hmmmm.

most likely because we loved 2004.

they are in my area soon, so I hope to catch some rehearsal and maybe then it'll grow on me

Seems like someone wanted their 15 minutes of fame, I mean flame!

First time I have ever given a ONE star to a thread. A lot of you can't say the same #### thing. :cool:

We can rate threads?