Performer safety

I did 28 in Scranton, PA in a cold driving rain, and the only wipe out was the drum judge. You know it's a rough night when you're soaked and miserable *in the box*. Hysterical.

That was also the night if the infamous "chair incident", Jeff.

and that was on old astro turf.

i remember the chair, I just dont remember rain

and that was on old astro turf.

i remember the chair, I just dont remember rain

You know, I think they might have been a week apart...back to back Scranton shows...I was there for both, so my memory might just be hazy on the details.

You know, I think they might have been a week apart...back to back Scranton shows...I was there for both, so my memory might just be hazy on the details.

yeah that chapter used to have Chapters there the week before. then everyone cried about how unfair that was

http://youtu.be/lx9bZNHvXmg. Take a look at the 1 minute mark in this BK performance and you will see a kid wipe out on BK's tarp. This is one tiny example. I'm sure all the staff measures were taken but the kid fell (thankfully without harm).

Allstar recovery. He/she didn't even use their hands to get back up! Wonder if they even kept playing? O_o