2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

Part of the show gimmick is various tombstones on the field with defunct corps names and the dates of their existence. One tombstone which is no longer in use is the San Francisco Renegades. Greg Gillman bought it from Gold yesterday and used it as a prop to start the Opus 7 mini corps show. They immediately kicked it off the stage. Greg will hang the tombstone in his house.

They're not dead, just restin'. Beautiful plumage, the Norwegian Blue.

• Like 1

Oops. All of the scrims on the side 1 front sideline and one on side 2 have fallen over.

Yes would like to know who all is there on the tombstones....

Nice rifle work up front, guard.

Overall, this is another corps who has stepped up their performance from yesterday.

Can you up-close on the tombstones?

Part of the show gimmick is various tombstones on the field with defunct corps names and the dates of their existence. One tombstone which is no longer in use is the San Francisco Renegades. Greg Gillman bought it from Gold yesterday and used it as a prop to start the Opus 7 mini corps show. They immediately kicked it off the stage. Greg will hang the tombstone in his house.

They're not dead, just restin'. Beautiful plumage, the Norwegian Blue.

I miss the Renegades. I don't miss the Renegades PR hype machine, but I sure do miss the Renegades drum corps.

• Like 1