Blue Devils erased from Fan Network in 2014

afd

*Cough cough* 2014 Bluecoats: Hymn of Acxiom.

Thank you , that is all

Yes that was an exception, which is Cappybara's point - it is an exception that proves the rule that while it's not impossible to dwell in a mood (you are correct), it is however less common. Moods-per-minute is higher now than it was in the early 80s, say. When 40% of the score is about expression of moods, they do more of them. I'm not complaining about it, although I suspect the new BD International Corps will be able to focus more on entertainment/art than on impressing judges. They might do the most eye-popping things yet in drum corps.

Which still could include clips that can't be put on media due to synch rights issues. (Had to bring it back on track for Cowtown...) Actually, I bet they will be careful, because they will get 100% of any sales of BDIC media...

• Like 1

I stand corrected. They probably stopped letting people drive their own cars there after the Griswold incident.

Exactly; ol' Clark screwed it up for everyone else (and Cadets clearly won DCI because of their subtle nod to NATIONAL LAMPOON'S EUROPEAN VACATION in 1998, because obviously I couldn't have made a typo or mis-remembered the season year and thus DID have taxi cabs in 1998 :tounge2: )